Feel the Fear and do it anyway workshops
Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway Workshops
Take control and live your best life, your way
I am a licensed Feel the Fear trainer. I run workshops giving you the tools and techniques to empower you to handle fear, anxiety and indecision, gain confidence and move towards the life you want to be living.
By changing our thoughts we can change our world.
I work with people who want to learn how to:
- Turn indecision into action
- Communicate and handle situations more effectively
- Create and live your life the way you want to live it
- Handle their fears and grow in confidence
Come and explore the possibilities
Whether it is in our personal or business life we all feel fearful at times. Fear can keep us stuck and make us indecisive. Recognising the role fear plays and learning how to handle it, is key to overcoming it and moving forward more easily.
If you feel stuck in a rut or you have a dream you want to achieve, or something you need to do but are afraid to go for it. Come and explore the possibilities.
What to expect:
Workshops are in an informal and comfortable setting. We discuss and practise the tools and techniques in the book so that you can apply them in your everyday life. This helps you to feel more empowered and confident as you go about your day and the decisions you make in day to day life. Look at it as time out investing in yourself to be your best self going forward.
This workshop can help you to:
- Understand the concept of fear and how to handle it
- Raise self-esteem and let go of negative programming
- Change your reactions to situations
- Create more love, trust and satisfaction in your life
- Create a balanced, more enjoyable life
- Make dreams become a reality through making decisions and taking action
- Eliminate negativity and create positivity around you
- See yourself as having purpose and meaning
- Realise you are not alone
- Understand that taking small steps makes everything possible
- Realise that staying stuck is more scary than pushing through your fears
- Realise how powerful and important and worth it you are
- Practise the tools and techniques that you can take away and implement in everyday life to keep you empowered to move forward in the life you want
For details on workshops email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you want to work one to one or you have a group or team who would like a workshop delivered for them please get in touch.
These workshops are delivered for:
- Corporate organisations
- Education i.e. Secondary Schools/Colleges/Universities
- Charitable organisations
- Mental health
- Study groups and Seminars
- Staff wellbeing
- Local Authorities
Increasingly companies are subsidising their employees as part of their employee wellbeing offering. Ask your employer today if this is something they will support you with or ask them to get in touch.
Double Thumbs Up
“The students found it really interesting and responded well. The campaign is about empowering students to be confident in themselves, their abilities and to strive to be more than they thought they could be. I would recommend Philippa, she was really engaging and very versatile in her delivery. Double thumbs up from me!”
I would recommend it
“A great workshop in which we were each able to share experiences and work towards solutions. Philippa is so open about her own experiences and challenges and great to hear how Feel the fear has changed her life. I certainly have taken away lots of really positive tools. I would recommend it, look at your life and learn tools to change limiting self-beliefs, realise your goals and ambitions.”
“Philippa’s ‘Feel the Fear and Do it Anyway’ workshop was a great addition to our staff Health and Wellbeing timetable. The workshop gave us valuable insight into how to handle a range of situations more confidently. In my role, I frequently have to make big decisions on behalf of others. As a result of the workshop, I personally feel more empowered to be able to do so with a greater level of confidence. After all if you don’t take that leap, you’ll never know what could have been!”
Made a real difference to my mindset
Since attending your Feel the fear workshop, I’ve quit the job that was making me really unhappy, travelled and am now working on setting up an online business. I feel like I really understand that you’ve got to “feel the fear and do it anyway”
Helps you change your life
“I would describe it as an empowerment workshop that helps you change your life by giving you the correct tools. I am going to take away that the language we use affects our whole lives and to use different, kinder language. Philippa was very empathetic and encouraging, I felt very positive at the end.”